of St. Louis
1415 Elbridge Payne Rd.
Chesterfield, MO 63017
The planning stage
We design a specific, targeted plan for each and every search assignment we
accept. We then conduct thorough research to uncover potential candidates.
Contacting the candidates
Once we identify good candidates, we make contact with them on a direct, personal
- We present the objectives, opportunities responsibilities and potential of
- We examine the qualifications of the candidates against the requirements of
- We select the candidates who are the best match.
Presenting the candidates
The qualified candidates are presented for consideration.
- Only when a strong mutual interest exists does the process continue.
- We assist in scheduling and monitoring the interviewing process.
The decision and the offer
We offer expert counsel and advice at this critical point.
- We facilitate communication on salary terms and benefits.
- We assist the candidate through the emotional process of resigning the present
We maintain contact on both sides to make sure that the outcome of the search
assignment meets everyone's expectations.
Targeted staffing solutions
Each staffing assignment generates challenges that call for special solutions.
Here's a menu of some of our most useful staffing tools:
- Single-sourcing reduces inefficiency by allowing you to work with just one
- Project outsourcing fulfills complex or multiple assignments though project
- Advanced technology allows us to apply internet and intranet capabilities
to staffing assignments.
- Compatibility assessment helps evaluate candidate fit prior to the job offer.
- International staffing gives access to candidates and professional counseling
- Relocation services provides value-added services that take a lot of the pain
out of moving.
Home | About
Us | Industry Focus
Candidate Services | Employer Services
Employer Request | Submit
Resume | Job
Copyright © 2009 MRI Sales Consultants of St. Louis